Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will perform triage of incoming work tickets and coordinating hand-offs related to content production, campaign requirements coordination and execution. We need you to be a part of our Digital Marketing Team to provide a simplified Partner engagement model and curate a custom marketing experience for Partners at the right place in their go-to-market journey.
- Act as advisor for the Client’s Business Partners within marketing and digital marketing domain
- Craft verbal and written guidance for sales and marketing professionals
- Provide constructive and specific feedback surrounding the content marketing ecosystem and customer lifecycle
- Review campaign metrics and presents trends and insights
- Organize, hold, and lead a 1 on 1 phone calls with specified Client’s Partners while best representing the interests of the Client
- Work independently, take ownership of accounts while also work collaboratively in team setting
- Min. 2 years of experience in marketing or digital marketing
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Deep understanding of the content marketing ecosystem, supporting the customer lifecycle, marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across multitude of marketing channels
- Experience with B2B partner marketing, channel marketing or other indirect marketing and sales channels; fluency in common marketing challenges across digital and sales collateral
- Adept project management skills: impeccable time management, prioritization skills with meticulous attention to detail and excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience working within project management and CRM software preferred
- Using foreign language daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna