Do you have the above features and wonder what your responsibilities will look like?
- First of all, you will handle incoming telephone or e-mail notifications regarding technical / IT problems;
- Analyze and solve the most common problems using prepared manuals;
- In addition to dealing with more complex applications, you will work with a team of IT specialists;
- And you will take care of maintaining high standards of customer service.
Do not worry, we provide initial training and will teach you everything!
We are looking for a daredevil who will start his adventure in Cloud Infrastructure Services if it is distinguished by:
- Very good knowledge and courage to use German every day;
- Communicative English;
- Communicability and willingness to work with the client;
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7 and MS Office;
- Ability to cooperate in a team, effective time management and an attitude to solve customer problems.
Check what we can offer you:
- You will join a harmonious team with a friendly atmosphere;
- Choose your own path of development: leadership or expert;
- If you recommend us the person we hire, we will reward you with an attractive bonus;
- You can choose from a wide range of training and co-financing courses;
- Additional life insurance;
- A wide range of accessories (sports card, cinema tickets, vouchers) you choose what you want;
- We will invite you to social events and celebration together;
- You will be able to volunteer for employees and implement interesting CSR projects;
- Equal opportunities, supporting technologies, rational adaptations;
- We will take care of your health and your family\'s health through private medical care;
- Parking for cyclists and carpooling.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.