We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Sales Representative – Hungarian & English with TTEC as a remote employee anywhere in Poland.
Accepting digital applications and TTEC has a complete virtual hiring process for your protection and the protection of our employees. Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
- You will represent our client on the phone or via email. You will be working with existing advertisers, providing them with recommendations to tailor their advertising strategy and campaigns.
- On a typical day, you'll
- Analyze and strategize how to manage, and upsell the accounts
- Contact existing customers in your portfolio to a consultation
- Work in a target-driven environment with individual sales targets along with being a part of a larger sales team increasing the Google Ads customer base
- Problem-solve and consult with clients to provide the best-selling solution for their advertising campaigns and encourage them to try new marketing strategies
- Navigate the client through Google Ads so they can implement campaign suggestions
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with the client by optimizing their accounts using your analytical skill while increasing program revenue
- Meet your productivity requirements (KPIs) daily and be a team-player contributing to the overall team sales targets
- You are fluent in Hungarian and English
- You like to learn and achieve goals
- Thrive in a target-driven sales environment
- You are analytical and have a creative mindset
- You would consider yourself technically-advanced
- Preferred experience in Sales / Digital Marketing or Advertising / Google Ads
- A competitive base salary + commission based on sales performance
- Relocation package available (only for new hires moving to Krakow and those moving to Poland)
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly multicultural environment (17 nationalities in our office in Krakow)
- End of quarter company parties (we love to celebrate successes!)
- Lots of possibilities to make friends during TTEC parties, dinners and after work team activities
- Partial language course reimbursement program
- Private Medical Care (Medicover) with Dental Care Plan
- Eye Care Plan
- Multisport Card
- Sharing the costs of sports activities.
- Private medical care.
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses.
- Life insurance.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Flexible working time.
- Integration events.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are one of the fastest growing BPO Companies in the Polish market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer—whether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile app—simple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
One of the qualities we cherish most are loyalty and precision. We are incredibly devoted to personal approach and we try to satisfy everyone’s necessities. Thanks to our stable structure we created our values that we follow every day!