Ogłoszenie numer: 4607266, from 2021-05-18
Phlexglobal is an expanding specialist provider of technology enabled document management solutions to the global clinical research market.
The Document Migration Specialist will take ownership of migration projects; mapping and transforming data and documents from source to destination. You will work with other members of the Customer Onboarding and Delivery Team to plan and prepare data, resolve document and data issues, request attribute creation, perform imports and reconcile import projects following documented procedures.
Document Migration Specialist
- Take ownership of client specific Migration project tasks
- To follow standard processes (SOP’s), and utilise best practices to create TMF document mapping materials
- Define and create new approaches to make document mapping procedures more efficient
- Work with Team Members to process and complete document import tasks
- Assist with reconciliation activities to ensure import completion is fully reconciled
- To understand and define mapping logic and rules within internal systems
- To report to Team on progress of projects
- Trial Master File (TMF) experience & knowledge (Reference Model, Document Recognition, experience of TMF File Structures and Multiple TMF Platforms)
- Proficient in Excel
- Technical support experience (experience with data migration, data/system validation, data sequel, data bases)
- Excellent English skill
- ICH-GCP Knowledge
- Proactive team member
- Strong attention to detail
- Regular performance review
- Remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, Multisport, Private healthcare, Life assurance, English lesson, Integration Events (after Covid))
Candidates who meet the above requirements and who are interested in a career with our company are asked to send their applications in English (CV) by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Phlexglobal Poland Sp. z o.o.
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.