Documentation Project Support Specialist - Working Student
72 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Technical communication plays an increasingly significant role in many technical branches nowadays. For the IT industry, professional technical documentation is a crucial, integral part of every product, thanks to which our customers can build and manage their ICT networks.
Your Project Support will be mainly focused on working with MS Office tools and meetings' facilitation. You will also have the chance to learn how documentation project is organized. As we work in the international company you will deal with intercultural differences and telecommunication environment which creates a lot of opportunities to learn and develop.
In addition, you will review the documents in accordance with the style and language requirements, using specific editorial tools. English Proofreader continuously cooperates with the Technical Writers to develop the optimal shape of the documents. The goal is to provide quality documentation that is clear and easy to understand.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Centre in Wroclaw has as its part a technical documentation team. Our main scope of responsibility is creating for 5G, LTE and UMTS (WCDMA) mobile communication technologies that we provide to mobile operators worldwide. Documentation types cover guides, manuals, descriptions of products and features – everything that Mobile Operator's staff needs to install, configure, and integrate Nokia Products.
- status of student aged under 26 of English Philology
- experience in using technical terminology in English (preferably experience in technical writing)
- good command of MS Office applications
- an interest in technical writing
- disciplined and focused on details
- a problem - solving mind
- an initiative-oriented person
- fluent communication in English
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- own initiatives
- chance to improve your skills
- competitive salary
- civil contract
- opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.