At Testronic we hire people from all over the world to assure the best quality of video games. We have over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We provide Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that gets it right the first time. Every time.
Testronic is currently looking for candidates for the position of
All of the recruitment process for this role will be carried out online, via video conferencing and online assessments (where applicable).
The position you are applying for is an office based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around world, we have taken precaution to protect our employees and families. During this pandemic and until further updates, this role will be remote based (from home) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role.
Once we have further updates, we cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Bicycle parking
- Social package (private medical care, sport card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on contract of employment
- Opportunity to develop skills within interesting industry of video games
- Designs and develops training programs, courses, or other instructional materials via most effective way. Content to include simulations, voiceovers, quizzes and other interactive elements
- Creates engaging learning activities while adhering to brand standards and guidelines
- Designs learning solutions targeted at team members in the organization ensuring that all learning styles are captured
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to ensure that content is accurate and thorough
- Utilises multiple formats, including print, audio, visual, and multimedia, and selects the appropriate format for the target audience or content
- Reviews company teaching and learning programs to assess their potential for online delivery and advise appropriate managers on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned/enhanced using e-learning
- IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word)
- Graphic design skills
- Experience of e-learning design system Articulate Storyline suite
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong team player
- Working to tight deadlines within fast paced environment
- Strong English communication (written & spoken)
- Experience of adult learning styles
- Must have initiative; be enthusiastic and understand the importance of professional integrity