3Shape is the global market leader of dental cad/cam and seeks to expand its Academy e-learning team with an E-learning designer. 3Shape is developing e-learning content for novice and more experienced users for the use on our online Academy.
- A possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests.
- Beeing a part of a team of committed & highly skilled colleagues to support you in your role.
- A fast-paced environment with room for career growth.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues that are fun to spend time with.
- Private healthcare with dental treatment and cafeteria benefit system to keep you fit and well.
- English or German classes.
- Lunch for 2 pln in our canteen.
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks to keep you fueled.
- You have experience in developing e-learning and perhaps you are working with authoring tools, such as e.g., Camtasia, Articulate Storyline or Rise, or other authoring tools.
- It is a plus if you have a creative and graphical flair and you are familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- You have experience in working with subject matter experts for the purpose of instructional content developing.
- You are comfortable working in English both verbally and in writing.
- You are a strong team player but can independently drive and plan your own work.
- Taking part in designing and producing e-learning assets.
- Building e-learning content with the use of Articulate Rise 360 and Storyline.
- Working with project manager and team members and management to fulfil project requirements, milestones, deliverables, and deadlines.
- You are based in Szczecin.
If this description corresponds to your profile and you would like to apply, please send us your CV. Do not forget to add consent for processing personal data.
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.