Accor - Northern Europe perimeter
(18 months maternity replacement)
your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in Online Marketing, eCommerce & Webshop Management.
- Operational experience in Tourism or Hospitality is a plus.
- Native Polish and fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- Good knowledge of CMS tools alongside a deep understanding of web KPIs such as traffic, click rate, bounce rate and of analytics tools: Google Analytics & PowerBI.
- Customer-oriented and target group-focused with excellent communication & organisational skills.
what is in it for you:
- Part of a multi-national team
- Office with modern design & activity based working concept
- Package of benefits and perks of working for Accor, including talent development opportunities and Corporate Social Responsibility activities
How to apply
Apply with CV in English.
what you will be doing:
- Operational management of the onsite animation of the Accor website ecosystem, ranging from economy brands to Luxury and including B2B; both for desktop/mobile & App
- Creation of offer pages, landing pages for relative content, thematic pages and other relevant ad-hoc content
- Ensure quality, attractiveness and relevancy of content for our B2B and B2C customers
- Management and coordination of copywriters and agencies to create target group relevant content according to the customer segmentation strategy, brand tone-of-voice and brand guidelines
- Regular checks of the campaign, promotion & web content performance through available PowerBI dashboards, Google Analytics.
Accor Services Poland sp. z o.o.