Dla Naszego Klienta, miedzynarodowej firmy z branży automatyki przemysłowej, która otwiera obecnie swój oddział oraz fabrykę w Polsce poszukujemy Kandydatów na stanowisko:
Company mission is to deliver innovative, customized and high quality solutions and turnkey lines, designed to satisfy the automation needs and the product handling of our customers, in order to improve their operation efficiency and to increase their production capacity.
- Understand and analyze the assembly drawings before starting the execution phase in order to find the best way to execute them efficiently and with the minimum cost.
- Execute the assembly of the electrical panels and the electrical wiring of the systems as per the design drawings, company quality standards and with high efficiency.
- Make sure the system is well assembled and functioning with minimum number of snags in the panel and the wiring.
- Make sure the needed tools are available and used in a way to optimize their life.
Troubleshooting & maintenance:
- Identify the problems related to the electrical systems and propose the best solution to solve them.
- Assist the electrical engineer in the start up and fine tuning of the system.
- Be aware of the risk assessment related to the activity and apply the related control measures.
- Keep the working zone clean and make sure the personal tools are well organized, clean and stored in the right place.
- Support other team members in their work when required.
- Degree in BT or TS in electrical industries.
- 1 year of experience in the electrical assembly field.
- Having a valid driving license.
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Inventor and MS Office.
- English proficiency.
- Electrical and troubleshooting work techniques knowledge.
- Communication skills, attention to detail, analytical skills and problem solving, team work attitude.
Zainteresowanych Kandydatów spełniających wymagania prosimy o przesłanie CV.
NES Global Talent