Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
51 dni temu
We are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to be a part of our design team for Distribution Transformers. This role will be based in Lodz, Poland. We are looking for experienced engineers with preferably 2 years+ experience in transformer design.
- Create the electrical designs based in the customer specification and factory requirements;
- Perform various engineering tasks involving such functions as analysis, design, development, test, installation and service (while working from instructions, drawings, proposals, specifications and other pertinent information);
- Prepare specifications and related documents in accordance with requirements, established formats and general instructions;
- Review and analyze a variety of engineering data, Customer Specifications, documents & reports;
- Consult with other engineering groups to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the proposed application and recommend revisions, as appropriate;
- Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures & corrective actions;
- Provide technical support to the customers;
- Provide factory support with drawings, instructions, transformer testing, installation and other permanent information; this may also involve preparing technical reports;
- Analyze test data and provide diagnostic solutions;
- Perform Transformer Fuse Coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering (Electrical Engineering preffered);
- 2+ years of professional experience working with transformers;
- Extensive experience working with transformer systems or related technologies (e.g. electromagnetics, induction systems, etc.);
- Experience with the design of customized transformers is a plus;
- Knowledge and professional experience with Transformer Protection, Transformer control cabinet design / systems layout, Transformer diagnostics and/or Transformer Testing (especially in a factory environment);
- Capability in a 3D modeling package would be considered as a plus;
- Strong English language skills is a requirement;
- Strong attitude for using basic computer applications (e.g. MS-Office);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.