Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
54 dni temu
Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. For our growing product development team we are currently looking for candidates for a position of Electrical Engineer. Within this position you will have an opportunity to take part in creation of new environment-friendly power converters including electrical vehicle chargers.
- Perform numerical simulations of electrical circuits with semiconductor components;
- Contribute to prototyping, assembling and testing of electrical circuits for industrial applications;
- Design and perform verification tests in laboratory environment;
- Carry out commissioning of developed electrical equipment, in house and at customer’s site;
- Prepare technical documentation of the project, including electrical diagrams;
- Cooperate with international teams.
- University degree (MSc) in Electrical Engineering or similar field;
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and testing electrical equipment / circuits;
- Practical knowledge of software tools such as: Matlab/Simulink, ECAD software, circuit simulation software;
- Proficient at using lab test equipment (power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.);
- Analytical skills to solve problems systematically;
- Proactive, motivated and open-minded, results oriented team player;
- At least good knowledge of English language;
- Good communication skills.
- Work in innovative projects, in modern technologies, realized from the very concept to the final deployment;
- Unique possibility of newest technologies’ evaluation and realization of your own concepts;
- Being a part of project groups formed out of world-class power engineering, programming and automation experts;
- Possibility to develop skills and continuously improve qualifications in different areas; possibility to gain multidisciplinary competences;
- A cooperative, international team, great atmosphere and friendly work environment;
- Stable employment and attractive remuneration conditions;
- Rich benefits set (private medical service, also for the family members, life insurance, Multisport) and… a great terrace with the view to Wawel;
- Flexible working hours.
Do you want to see how it really is here? Have a look:
If you are interested, please send your CV along with a cover letter via our website or by clicking the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page. Please include the job title and reference number in the e-mail subject.
At the same time, we reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.