Despite the current coronavirus situation, we are still hiring, however please note we are able to offer a fixed term contract, though we hope to convert this to a permanent contract in the future.
Engineer A Sustainable Future!
Are you passionate about creating innovative, elegant and robust engineering solutions for complex construction projects? Do you want to develop yourself further in an exciting, international environment? We're looking for an enthusiastic Electrical Engineer to join our team in Warsaw. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to leave their mark on some of the most exciting projects across Europe.
Our Warsaw team are widely acknowledged to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry. Our engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects – including the Copernicus Science Centre, Q22, Wilenska Metro Station, Museum of Modern Art in Wroclaw and the Polish Embassy in Berlin.
With us, your preconceptions will be tested, your resilience built, and your career enriched.
Your responsibilities will be extremely varied, but can typically be expected to comprise...
- Undertaking detailed electrical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations)
- Ensuring service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard - within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Preparing technical specifications and schedules, setting out time frames for deliverables, design development reports and innovative design solutions
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work
- Representing Buro Happold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers
We'll help you meet your goals, respecting your ideas and fostering your creativity, collaboration and innovation.
In return we'd expect you to bring the following:
- Demonstrated work experience of at least 2-3 years providing electrical engineering design services in a consulting environment
- Bachelors or Master's degree in related engineering specialism
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility for excellent design delivery
- Strong Polish and good English language skills, German would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of CAD software and Revit, ideally teamed with familiarity with AMTECH and DIALUX
- Experience with ELV systems such as CCTV, access control, FAS, VAS would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a passion for engineering and the built environment
- Be ambitious and eager to contribute within an established team
- To work in a modern office on an international portfolio of projects, collaborating with other teams and disciplines
- To develop your technical and commercial capability on some of Warsaw's most iconic and complex built environment projects
- To rapidly advance your career in a sustainability-led design environment