Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
EMEA Assistant Regional Process Owner PTP
33 dni temu
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
The EMEA Assistant Regional Process Owner (RPO) for Procure-To-Pay (PTP) is the regional PTP subject matter expert responsible for timely and effective migrations of PTP processes from SBD locations to Global Shared Services under the Finance Transformation.
This position reports directly to the Regional Process Owner (RPO) for PTP EMEA. This position will work with the BU’s, process owners, regional shared services leadership and regional integration teams including the regional integration leads, migration managers and operational shared service associates performing integration related activities. There are no direct reports to this position.
- Assist in building-out the Service Delivery Model (SDM) including expanding on existing sub-process, activities and tasks
- Actively contribute to/participate in overall leadership team reviews and meetings
- Support PTP Strategy, Governance and Reporting teams with standard recurring updates/reviews and ad-hoc requests
- Support RPO on designing initial scope and timing of site-specific migration plans
- Collaborate with Regional Migration Manager and GSS knowledge transfer resources to monitor progress of migration activities, including work-shadowing and job aid development.
- Support in identifying and developing process improvement | standardization plans for the region’s migrations
- Assist in development of high-level, site specific process maps and perform quality control reviews of detailed knowledge transfer documents as required
- Support RPO by participating in integration kick-off, status and toll gate meetings/reviews
- Assist/Support ERP (I2P, Ariba, SAP) standardizations and initiative-specific technology enhancements to maximize productivity and further global standardization
- Perform other duties as requested by the Regional Process Owner to achieve goals
- 4-year college degree in Accounting, Finance or IT is required
- 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance and/or IT
- Shared Service experience in similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of Procure-To-Pay business processes
- Proven high performer (e.g. strong time management skills, ability to multitask, highly organized)
- Excellent problem identification, prioritization and remediation skills; ability to propose solutions Strong collaborator across various functional organizations to achieve common goal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of internal control framework, activities and best practices
- Flexible to rapidly changing priorities
- Knowledge of AP systems (SAP, Ariba, I2P preferred), and ability to learn new systems/processes
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego,
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Welcome pack for every new employee
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.