Avid makes technology and collaborative tools so creators can entertain, inform, educate, and enlighten the world. Our customers are the visionaries behind the most inspiring feature films, television programs, news broadcasts, televised sporting events, music recording and live concerts. To learn how Avid powers greater creators or for more information, visit www.avid.com.
Avid Technology is hiring a Sales Operations Business Partner to work with our EMEA Sales organization and be a trusted advisor to the VP of EMEA Sales. This role would be based in our office in Poland
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced, driven sales operations professional to take on a strategic role.
- A trusted advisor / co-pilot to the VP of EMEA Sales to drive achievement of bookings & revenue targets.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and market to provide support to the sales team.
- Be a thought leader and strategic thinker – always solution orientated with our customer in mind.
- Provide business insight to geography based sales leaders; work in partnership to establish a balanced view of our forecast position.
- Develop strong business relationships with field sales personnel; becoming a true partner.
- provide analysis and insight into the weekly pipeline, revenue & bookings data.
- Work with sales leadership to generate and update the weekly KPI summary and bridge reporting. Including but not limited to Enterprise & Strategic Purchase agreements, large deals, run rate and services revenue.
- Lead the effort in building and driving sales cadence with VP of EMEA Sales, including weekly forecast calls & bi-week deep dive executive reviews.
- Drive and support efforts to improve business processes. Relentlessly seek out root cause problems and address them to drive cross functional improvements.
- Respond to adhoc requests for data, information and reports.
- Lead the development of quarterly and annual forecasts/budgets providing revenue guidance and recommendations to sales.
- Lead quota setting and territory assignment efforts & be the point person for queries from the Sales Compensation team. Help to eliminate any open queries from the Sales team.
- Design and monitor special quarterly incentive programs.
- Manage order prioritization & product allocation in supply shortage situations.
- Go-To person / escalation level for Sales team issues with back office functions like Supply Chain, OM etc.
- Represent Sales Operations and the EMEA Sales organization on corporate projects that impact productivity and efficiency of the sales organization – in some cases lead and manage some aspects of these projects ensuring on time completion.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 8+ years of overall experience in finance and/or sales operations in technology companies with increasing level of responsibility
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong personality able to build and voice their opinion and stand-up to Sales leaders as an equal
- Proficiency in the use of technology and tools leveraged by the sales organization to manage the business (Salesforce.com, Domo, MS Excel)
- Ability to work with all cross-functional teams, build relationships and manage up within the sales organization
- Must be able to think with logic to break down complex problems into smaller easier to solve problems
- Some travel may be occasionally required around 5%