At Hitachi ABB Power Grids, engaging and developing early talent is fundamental to the long-term success of our company, and to do this we are launching the new Power+ Graduate Program for outstanding recent graduates with engineering or STEM related degrees.
This is a role where you will be the Global Program Coordinator for our Power+ Graduate Program and also be the Employer Branding Lead for Poland.
Power+ will be launched in seven countries, and the Global Program Coordinator will develop and implement key components of the program itself, while supporting participants during their 18-month journey. You will work with local Program Managers and Talent Managers to track the paths of the graduates ensuring a consistent and engaging experience for the new employee and their assignment managers.
In the role as Employer Branding Lead you will be the lead for local employer branding campaigns and University recruitment in Poland. You will be responsible for planning, driving, organizing, and managing the employer branding activities, executing a consistent branding strategy aligned with our Employer Value Proposition (EVP). You will play a critical role in the creation of a positive company image among potential candidates and attracting candidates to achieve the company’s long-term recruitment needs. You will also be a part of the Global Employer Branding team where you will have the chance to get involved and drive global projects within the space of Employer Branding and Early Talent.
In the role you need to be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels. Confidence, good communication skills and the ability to influence others are three attributes needed to be successful in the role. This is a new position within the Employment Branding team and will be supported by the Global Employment Branding Leader, and the Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Support the development of the program criteria (process, ways of working, learning and development opportunities, communications, community building, tracking and reporting).
- Drive the implementation and communications of Power+.
- Build up and retain the internal infrastructure with information, content, and tools for Power+.
- Develop, set up, and maintain reporting and tracking for Power+.
- Develop and support the Power+ graduate community.
- Create and drive the implementation of the internal Power+ page.
- Close collaboration with the local Power+ Program Managers/Talent Managers to provide guidance and materials throughout the program lifecycle.
- Lead local employer branding and recruitment campaigns for Early Talent and Professionals from strategy and planning to activation.
- Working tightly with the local Talent Acquisition team to define activities that support talent acquisition on the local market.
- Work on a regional and global level with content and concepts within employer branding and Early Talent.
- Be an active member and contributor of the Employer Branding team.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Marketing/Communication/Employer Branding/ Human Resources.
- Solid experience in employer branding/ recruitment marketing/graduate program coordination.
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- Confident communicator with well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for the projects as a whole.
- Self-driven with strong organizational skills and ability to take initiative.
ABB jest wiodącą globalną firmą technologiczną, która stymuluje transformację gospodarek i społeczeństw, budując ich przyszłość w sposób wydajny i zrównoważony. Wzbogacając produkty elektryfikacji, robotyki, automatyki i systemów napędowych o rozwiązania cyfrowe, ABB wyznacza nowe granice technologii i poziomy efektywności. Za sukcesem firmy stoi 105 tys. pracowników w ponad 100 krajach, którzy kontynuują ponad 130‑letnią historię ABB.