We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
The Personal Administration Lead responsibility will be to oversee and manage the entire portfolio of Personal Administration/Core HR processes including:
- Organizational Management: Maintenance of org structure in SAP in accordance with corporate guidelines and instructions from local and Regional/Functional People and Culture
- Personnel Administration:
- Preparation of employment contracts and letters in accordance with established templates;
- Maintenance of employee master data;
- Execution of JSOX Controls (quality controls);
- Running pre-defined reports;
- Providing various administrative services (e.g.,corporate credit cards).
- In collaboration with the process leads in the other GBS Locations, look to identify opportunities to standardize and improve processes on a global basis.
- Migrate services from EMEA JTI local markets to Poland GBS
- Ensure efficient delivery of core OM and PA services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees) in line with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Partner with local People and Culture (P&C) in order to shape and document consistent and efficient core services delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve all in scope OM & PA processes and activities - via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation
- Manage ongoing work allocation, performance management and people development to ensure the reliability of day to day operations. In partnership with People and Culture ensure that JTI’s Talent Management tools are imbedded to ensure skilled and motivated workforce and robust succession planning – which will underpin the efforts to achieve the targeted productivity and other performance goals (accuracy, timeliness, speed, economy, etc.).
- Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the team reporting directly and indirectly to the incumbent.
- Experience in P&C processes migration, transfer from local countries to GBS
- P&C tools/systems experience such as ServiceNow, SAP, SuccessFactors, LMS, Concur highly beneficial
- University degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in a multinational organization, preferably with 2-3 years of managerial experience in a Shared Service environment. Project Management experience would be extremely beneficial;
- Fluent written and spoken English, and other languages would be an asset;
- Strong People Management and Leadership skills, Customer Service and Cross-Cultural Sensitivity. Lean / 6-Sigma methodology knowledge / practice preferred. Knowledge of HR Administration processes, SAP HCM is highly preferred.
- Dynamic self-starter;
- Value leading, and working in a team where curiosity, high quality standards, positive energy, openness and trust is a key;
- Embrace diversity and inclusion by being respectful of diverse perspectives and by promoting a true culture of collaboration and innovation;
- Are capable to communicate openly within and across different teams/geographies and build great working relationships with customers;
- Are willing to empower team members to take initiative and to be proactive in seeking solutions.