PR & Marketing Specialist
7 days ago
NES Global Talent is a global technical recruitment company which has 45 offices across the world. 500 specialised recruiters supports Candidates and companies industries: Energy, Construction & Property, Oil & Gas, Pharma, IT, Manufacturing.
NES Poland is currently recruiting for an international company from energy sector for:
A great role for an experienced B2B marketing professional with a passion for renewable energy.
A leading renewable energy organisation, with a vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy, is looking for a senior marketing specialist to develop and lead the marketing strategy.
- Develop, design and manage new marketing campaigns in line with business needs and strategies.
- Projects manage the overall marketing plan to ensure activities are delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget.
- Manage distribution of all marketing materials and report on the lead generation/return on investment resulting from all marketing activity.
- Monitor and manage marketing spend, reporting on ROI.
- Create and drive customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Develop messaging that is compelling and easy to understand in line with both business objectives and the needs of the target audience for a range of communications including newsletter, brochures, customer letters, and the website.
- Create and monitor all social media activity, blogging and programmatic display, to include content contribution.
- Basic understanding of programmatic display to be able to design and execute such campaigns
- Ensure the corporate visual identity is applied across assets taking both the target audience and medium into account.
- Support the organization of internal and external events, including stand designs, activity events, customer and speaker invites, speaker notes and presentations, design and ordering of merchandise.
- Manage the overall PR strategy and press releases, review of articles, and managing sign off process.
- Develop case studies, testimonials and press releases with our customers.
- Manage and brief agencies; lead commercial discussions with agencies/suppliers and day-to-day handling of agencies.
- Manage approval processes from multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of key marketing fundamentals.
- Marketing experience, ca. 3 years.
- Experience with campaign development and project management.
- Experience of marketing via social media.
- Experience in marketing planning.
- Motivated and team orientated.
- Passion to succeed and deliver results.
- Speak and write English fluently.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o przesyłanie dokumentów aplikacyjnych w języku angielskim.
NES Global Talent
You are applying for the position of
You have already applied to this job
Thank you. Your application was sent to the employer.