JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ensure efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits related administration services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees) in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Annual Salary Review: cycles setup and coordination
- Short-term incentives administration (both Corporate and Local) in compensation platform, SAP HR and Local payroll systems
- Manage eligible employee enrolment into various corporate/local Benefit Plans
- Maintain enrolment/change/cancellation information in corporate and local systems, as well as external providers
- Act as liaison for payroll, benefits providers and identified 3rd part providers in the countries/entities in scope
- Update, change, enhance the communication of the international benefit plans
- Shape, document, update and improve local Service Operating Procedures related to Rewards
- Act as single point of contact for compensation and benefits data/info of the countries/entities in scope to all the JTI stakeholders
- Create queries and generate reports from SAP HR and other corporate and local systems for ad hoc requests from relevant stakeholders
- Ensures quality of compensation and benefits data available for the decision making process
- Identify opportunities to improve all in scope local C&B processes and activities - via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation
- University degree
- 2 years’ experience in a multinational organization in a similar role
- Experience in a compensation and/or benefits role is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages is beneficial.
- Good understanding of compensation principles and international/local employee benefits plans is required
- SAP CRM knowledge is highly preferred
- Lean / 6-Sigma methodology knowledge is a plus
- GBS related certification is a plus (Certified GBS Professionals Program, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientated, with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Systematic and efficient time management, used to work for a deadline
- Proactive attitude