Security IT Engineer
302 days ago
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Translate complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
- Participate in use case and threat modelling sessions with security operations and threat intelligence teams to discuss ideas around new use cases and threat scenarios
- Ability to map use cases and threat scenarios to an enterprise threat model and identify/assess any gaps and work with stakeholders to get them resolved
- Assess and recommend improvements to cybersecurity technologies across services to include network security, malware protection, and log management
- Work with application stakeholders to define security logging requirements for platforms
- Proactively work with stakeholders to ensure relevant platforms are meeting security monitoring requirements
- Work closely with other service lines in Cyber Security Services (e.g., Malware Protection, Network Security) to integrate capabilities into security monitoring
- Define and continuously improve metrics across the service
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, evaluate applications and technologies and potential security considerations, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- Ensure the testing team covers all requirements for use cases and scenarios
- Work closely with security operations and other stakeholders to ensure pro-active tuning for use cases and scenarios is conducted regularly
- Worked within the banking and finance sector in your previous roles, ideally as Security Architect or Security Engineer
- Know-how across the security domains and tools
- Knowledge and 3+ years of hand-on experience with one or several Security IT products:
Tenable Security Center
- Product knowledge of Splunk, Tripwire Enterprise or IBM QRadar is beneficial
- Experience of security monitoring for database platforms, operating systems (UNIX / Windows /Linux)
- Experience with scripting skills, such as Visual Basic, Java Script, Perl and/or shell scripting and/or.net development, C#
- Experience in producing technical documentation related to the engineering role
Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.