Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Engagement Administrator - GMS
8 dni temu
We are 189 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
The Engagement Administrator will join our Global Mobility Services team based out of Krakow dedicated to working with
- the law firm
- review Assignee Authorization process for KPMG Services
- access rights management for different KPMG platforms both for Client and internally
- multiple mailboxes monitoring on a daily basis
- dealing with queries from different KPMG offices & Client around the world
- maintaining good Client relationships, responding to queries
- ad hoc reporting and statistics (as needed by clients and/or the team)
- key Performance Indicators monitoring
- university-level education
- at least 2-3 years of overall professional experience in multicultural company
- strong oral and written communication skills in English
- strong multitasking, organizational skills and interpersonal effectiveness also with different cultures.
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools in particular Excel (Pivot tables, VLookup, etc)
- strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- able to work in the matrix reporting lines (dotted line in Poland, direct line in Switzerland)
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 189 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.