JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care,
- Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ownership of GBS R2R processes from the data collection to analysis to posting initiation and reporting in the area of General Ledger (IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting, entity planning)
- Prepare analysis of the significant financial transactions impacting the financial statements
- Preparation of draft IFRS and Statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation
- Perform key account balances reconciliations such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments, fixed assets, intangibles and intercompany balances
- Management of R2R master data for the entities within the cluster (CoA parameters, CC/PC, CIT codes, etc.).
- Execute J-SOX and Polish SOX controls
- Support of Audits (Internal and External)
- Maintain detailed GBS transactional documentation (IFRS, Statutory requirements) for the market in charge and update it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, ability to prepare Statutory and other relevant reporting
- 3-5 years of experience in General Ledger and Statutory Accounting
- Experience in FP&A basic activities, primarily cost planning, is a plus
- Knoweldge of MS Office
- Proficient knowledge of SAP is a nice to have
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills
- Project management experience preferred
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.