Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
European Implementation Lead - Global Supply Management
18 dni temu
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
The Global Supply Management (GSM) team is a strategic sourcing organization. This role will be responsible for deploying the eProcure (Ariba Billing & Invoicing) solution to Stanley Black & Decker across Europe. Strong communication and process skills are required, along with attention to detail and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Day to day responsibility to lead eProcure (Ariba Billing & Invoicing) European deployments
- Lead cross-functional project teams in a heavily matrixed operating environment
- Prioritize, schedule, and drive project plans with groups and resources that do not report to you directly
- Partner with the business unit sponsors to secure project approval and planning
- Create, manage, and communicate project schedules, plans, and budgets
- Manage all project communications including status reporting, team updates, management report outs, and monthly steering committee meeting preparation
- Act as a change agent and champion of methodology within the project team
- Think strategically and act tactically
- Develop benefits realization (ROI) measurement mechanism, baseline and manage throughout the project lifecycle
- Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to successfully meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Min. 3 years in project management experience in manufacturing industry, in a Supply Chain / Sourcing / Procurement function
- Min. 5 years in large multinational company (preferably diversified US / public company)
- Higher degree required, MBA is an advantage
- Highly advanced Excel – reporting tools
- Proficient in MS-Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Experience concurrently executing multiple projects
- Experience with leading cross-functional teams, building strong relationships, resolving conflicts, managing resources in a matrix environment
- Experience with project management tools, analysis and research tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools
- Ariba Billing & Invoicing experience is a plus
- Advantage: primarily business/functional process expert with technology skills versus a strong technical background with functional knowledge
- Advantage: knowledge of SAP (Vendor Master)
- Advantage: knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including ability to influence - at all levels of an organization
- Understanding of business processes, with emphasis on procurement lifecycle
- Understanding of information systems and the related infrastructure technology
- Demonstrated ability to forecast savings, work, effort, budget, etc.
- Travel up to10% if the time
- Reports to: Global Program Manager, Procure-to-Pay
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego, take a Virtual Walk
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract, task-based time
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Welcome pack for every new employee
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.