Ready to change the market?
Then become part of our success story, become part of UAI Group
We are currently looking to expand our debt collection services to Polish Market. For that we need in our team an Executive Director for UAI Poland as soon as possible. The ideal candidate must possess a strong entrepreneurial drive, outstanding communication skills, strong leadership qualities, high experience in dealing with Public Authorities, good planning and organizational skills. The exceptional Executive Director should streamline our organizational operations, effectively and efficiently direct operational budgets, improve revenue, direct our business strategy, and enhance relations with the group stakeholders, staff, and surrounding communities.
- Develop and manage organizational strategy
- Develop the UAI Poland office from Białystok
- Oversee day-to-day business activities
- Supervise UAI Poland employees
- Oversee financial accounts
- Establish business relationships with new clients from Polish Market
- Report to UAI Group stakeholders from Germany
- Implement UAI Group strategic decisions in Poland and adapt them to country specific context
- Prepare comprehensive budgets
- Report revenues and expenditures
- +5 years of working experience as Executive Director, preferably in financial industry or debt collection or vehicle-related fields
- Experience in dealing with Polish Public Authorities
- Project Management capabilities
- High ethical behavior
- In depth knowledge of domestic laws regulating our company profile and industry
- In depth knowledge of financial practices and financial management experience
- Availability to travel internally but also in other countries for business purposes
- Lives in Białystok
- Well prepared to work under pressure
- Polish native speaker, Proficient in English and German is a plus
- Possess a driving license
- Highly motivating salary package and bonuses for your strong performances
- An international and expert team of colleagues to help grow your inspiring network.
- Individual development opportunities and a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- Opportunities to advance in career at group level
Ungarische Autobahn Inkasso GmbH is a company incorporated under German law comprising subsidiaries and partners throughout Europe providing international debt collection services for public and private entities. The fact that we are specialized in vehicle related debts differentiate us from other debt collection companies.
Our experience from the past 10 years enables us to successfully provide our services for the collection of debts resulted from the infringement of vehicle related legal provisions.
Through our network of partners, we have collection solutions for the entire spectrum of debts related with vehicle niche, such as public and private parking surcharges, toll excess charges, police fines, low emissions zone (CO2) and administrative fines.