Expert .NET/C# Developer
65 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Actively Develop, Debug, Unit test and occasional design for the TSO UI/Services project
- Occasional interaction with business users, daily interaction with Dev lead/BA
- Planning and estimation in finishing the tasks assigned by Onshore Lead Developer.
- Active participation in design, development, deployment process, involvement to UAT, QA and Pre-PROD activities and some level of Prod support later in the life cycle.
- Active participation in refactoring, tuning and making application extremely performant
- Very Strong c#/.net fundamentals (Framework 4.0, 4.5)
- Strong WPF/UI skills
- WCF/messaging knowledge
- Writing Data Services/standalone services
- Good database concepts and knowledge
- Knowledge of linq2sql, entitysql
- Familiar with caching technologies enterprise library , AppFabric, NCache etc
- Familiar with design patterns
- Familiar with SSAS/Cubes
- Familiar with Oracle/SQL Server
- Familiar with PRISM framework, Unity/MEF.
The Integrated Middle Office (Finance) Trader Sign-Off Or Finance TSO application will be the part of new strategic platform, OneBalance. This application will enable traders and officers to sign-off the PnL for the Volker regulatory process. Existing OneRisk TSO platform will be integrated to include the Finance TSO PnL requirement, leveraging commonalities for the same trader population.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.