Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
F&A Service Delivery Manager
244 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Client facing role working with a large team of professionals (over 50 people). You are responsible for and own the delivery of service and service metrics to client as per contractual agreement, while managing all aspects of the team’s strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence. You will own the future growth of the established team. People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are a key function of this role.
- Single Point of Contact for the client for F&A (Finance& Accounting) Service Delivery Operations
- Provide support to the Clients Finance Management Team for Operations & Delivery related matters
- Act as the Escalation Point for Clients
- Implementation of process improvements, including six sigma, operational excellence, innovation framework
- Proactively improve client satisfaction and customer relationships working with Client Leadership
- Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability for F&A Ops
- Build a strategic development direction
- Measure cost effectiveness
- Manage employees delivering the client service, including their professional development
Required Skills and Experience:
- Min. 6 years of experience in managing teams in SSC/BPO environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience working with global services
- Experience in multinational organizations
- Experience in the development of business performance and compliance metrics and multi-function background including and understanding of Procurement, Finance, IT or other capability
- Change management experience
- University degree and qualifications in accountancy/ management/economic
- Very good English
- Ability to drive significant change while coaching and developing the teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- Readiness to travel occasionally
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to meeting sales targets
- Maintains service quality and SLA attainment
- Conduct coaching sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Work with Accounts Manager to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
- Collate and consolidate the report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna