Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
The Fast Track to Consulting Program (FTTC) is designed for talented graduates and those currently working who are looking for a role where they can combine technology, finance and creative design to help clients solve complex business and technology challenges. You will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. We want you to be inspired to inspire our clients and people.
What do you need to start?
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, with the ability to interpret data and information into high-performing solutions;
- excellent English both spoken and written;
- very good practical knowledge and skills of MS Office package (Power Point, Excel, Word);
- organisational skills, the ability to work autonomously and an ability to understand a client’s business requirements;
- proactive attitude
- ability to travel (our program is a great mixture of business and world exploring. After Covid-19 you could spend around 30%- 50% of your working time on international and domestics travels)
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Working on projects that are in development, engaging with your client to understand how the new technology will impact the people using it, and what measures need to be taken to ensure the business is prepared for this change;
- Identifying simple ideas that add value to day-to-day operations or tasks and makes improvements to process;
- Preparing and participating in workshops and meetings, internal and external
- Looking for and gathering key data and conducting a structured analysis;
- Drawing insights and makes relevant recommendations;
- Participating in business development and sales process of advanced consulting products to global clients.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Bespoke, structured and engaging onboarding experience for participants from India, Poland, UK, US and Canada;
- 12 months of development program: you will be assigned to various projects across the all FPIA products portfolio, given opportunity to experience different aspects of consulting work;
- Dedicated coach/mentor;
- Wide learning offer – dedicated curriculum for participants plus access to Harvard Business Review library and NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care;
- Work combined with fun - develop while travelling (after pandemic).
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. In FPIA team we love technology, not for what it is, but for what it can achieve – how it can impact our world, shape the future and help our clients reimagine their Finance & Accounting for the automated world. We are embracing machine intelligence to augment human intelligence and expand the limits of what individuals can achieve. This is liberating people’s time and allowing for more choice and creativity in the workplace.
Do you want to know more about the program? Visit the website: https://linkd.pl/p7e9m
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.