Finance and Accounting Process Specialist (P2P) with French
15 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The main role purpose is to provide the services in Finance & Accounting in P2P area and to maintain the good relationship with Client and its external parties.
- Problem resolution for invoices pending for payment - contact with requestors/vendors/Accounts Payable team as requiredÂ
- Participation in the calls with the clientÂ
- Provide answer to Vendors and Client queries (via email & phone)Â
- Work on everyday improvements to the processÂ
- Shares knowledge on P2P Process and related procedures with other team members
- Very good French language skills (at least B2 level)Â
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)Â
- Experience in P2P area will be an assetÂ
- Basic knowledge of Ms ExcelÂ
- Good level of analytical skillsÂ
- Good Customer Service skills and client focus attitudeÂ
- Good interpersonal skills and proactive approachÂ
- Teamwork approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects. We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy