At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
- As a part of External Project Expenses (EPE) team you will be responsible for financial support for external resources across R&D clinical studies.
- Issuing reports and providing month end variance commentary highlighting key under and overspends.
- Supporting a variety of study and project managers, helping them to create and maintain an appropriate clinical budget and forecast, as well as ensuring that actuals are correctly accounted for.
- Being an expert on the financial aspects of studies, answering questions from study managers, project managers and finance directors.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement to study support processes.
- Managing financial processes to deliver transparent, assumption-driven analytical expertise to support effectively clinical spends.
- Identifying and communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to clinical operations / scientific customers.
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial analysis (budgeting, forecasting, accounting processes)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Knowledge of SAP or Hyperion
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
What we offer:
- Joining a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.