- Advanced English
- Very good command of Polish language
- Graduated (technical, mathematics or economics)
- 2 years of experience in finance/controlling/accounting
- Very Good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge MS Excel (VBA would be a plus)
- Systematic, well organized, focused on details
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Very good communication skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle system and MS Access will be an advantage
This position is to support and provide the assistance in the area of financial reporting, project controlling and risk management. That includes processing transactions in the ERP system, creation of finance reports, interpretation and analysis of accounting/financial records. The candidate will be coordinating risk management process. He/She must also be able to interact with the various departments throughout the company.
- Regular preparation of financial reports and analysis
- Participate in preparation of monthly reporting, monthly revision of forecasts and annual budgeting process
- Support revenue and costs analysis including explanation of variances
- Coordinating risk management process
- Controlling Unit costing process
- GL activities (reconciliations and analysis)
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Support management in daily operations
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Technical support in the Excel area
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.