- One or more years of financial data analys experience, preferably in an international environment
- Advanced Excel with macros
- Strong general analytical skills
- Fluent in English (Polish is not required)
- Excellent technical system skills (Microsoft Office, Tableau)
- SQL knowledge
- R/Python skills will be a solid asset
- Creation of strategies for the development of reporting systems
- Continuos support to financial controllers, ensure the correct reporting of costs and revenues in the organization
- Analyze large amounts of financial data and other business processes to form ideas and fix problems
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of data/information streams throughout the business cycle
- Interacting with internal and external customers and vendors
- 100% remote work
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including sports card, private health care
- Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects
- Specialized online training and development opportunities
CCPORTER Sp. z o.o.
Do you want to look back on your career and be proud of your achievements? Here is your chance - You have come to the right place!
CCPORTER is a Polish company operating globally. We are based in the vibrant city of Warsaw with operation in 20 countries. We provide professional services for companies in the field of business development, enabling the combination of various outsourcing services.
Why consider a #dreamjob with CCPORTER ?
1. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop your sales and language skills and work in an international environment.
2. We offer flexible forms of cooperation and places. Our company is based in Warsaw but you can join us from the comfort of your home!
3. We deliver a personal computer and headphones to your home.