JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- a competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- on-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- flexible working conditions
- modern office in a convenient location
The Corporate Financial Reporting Manager is a key role within the Corporate Accounting department. The Corporate Accounting department is ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the JTI Group IFRS Financial Statements subsequently reported to JT (Japan Tobacco), the parent company based and listed in Tokyo.
The Corporate Reporting Manager is reporting directly to the Corporate Reporting Lead Manager in Warsaw.
- Management of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) system (Global Performance Management (GPM) for Finance. That includes ownership of all data and processes end to end
- Management of the headquarters FP&A system (MyBudget, TM1 based) for overheads, CAPEX and headcount. Supporting business partners in management reporting and analysis
- Providing FP&A services for entities in scope
- Leading project deliverables for FP&A improvement projects (including requirements analysis, testing and change management). Liaise with Corporate FP&A, Corporate Accounting and Global
- Functions team to ensure the system is performing correctly., Be a first point of contact for users and take responsibility for training users
- Ownership and maitenance for detailed GBS transactional documentation for the process in scope as well as regular update to ensure Core Service are executed in line with Corporate requirement
- Actively build and develop good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing Team Performance and Development
- University degree (Accounting and Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP BW/BPC/Analysis and TM1 is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in financial/ management reporting in a large multinational organization
- A good knowledge of project management and strong financial analytical skills
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)