At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are looking for a Long Term Incentives Accounting Team Leader who will manage correct and complete accounting for the Long Term Incentive Benefits provided to UK and US employees including disclosures in the Annual Report and Accounts. The Team Leader will manage one direct report.
- Internal/External Reporting of Actuals - Deliver the month end and quarter end finance activities for Long Term Incentive accounting and reporting, including variance commentary and all close activities.
- Responsible for calculation of the IFRS2 charge for local entity statutory accounts and GSK joint ventures
- Ownership of the accounting for all GSK Award Schemes
- Employee Share Ownership Trust – review and sign off of the accounting for the two Employee Share Ownership Trust and entities, including responsibility to ensure that all management recharges take place correctly.
- Leading, Coaching and Developing one direct report.
- Forecasting and Budgeting – Preparation of the cost of Long Term Incentives plans for the Forecasting and Planning cycles
- Compliance and Control - Manage internal Sarbox compliance, including managing external audits and review and sign off balance sheet reconciliations.
- Primary point of contact for third party provider for finance queries pertaining to employee portal.
- Process Improvements – Deliver process improvements to current ways of working along with any ad hoc project activities as required from time to time.
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting including people management
- Excellent modelling skills in excel
- Working knowledge of IFRS, particularly IFRS2.
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- People management skills
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- Working with senior stakeholders
- Preferred qualifications:
- SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
- Valuations and modelling experience
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.