Ogłoszenie numer: 3440092, from 2020-07-01
Meta Immersive Synthetics is a group of passionate game developers, with a core development team consisting of Game, Aerospace, Visual FX, and Film industry veterans. Our goal is to mix passion and technical expertise into creating the holy grail of simulation.
Meta Immersive Synthetics redefines the cutting edge of flight simulation. Expertise in physics, engineering, and artistry allow leveraging of modern technologies in new and unprecedented ways to create the most realistic and immersive flight simulation training products and experiences possible. Through these technologies, customers enjoy an optimal path to efficient training, design, technology development, and tactical analysis across the aerospace sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual that enjoys fast-paced, quickly changing, global environments, Meta Immersive Synthetics is the perfect fit for you.
Flight Simulation Developer
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
We are looking for an experienced Flight Simulation Developer to join the team at Meta Immersive Synthetics. Do you want to work with the bleeding edge of game, simulation, and modeling technology? Then join us on our journey!
Role and Responsibilities
- Create cutting edge simulation models and technologies for Meta Immersive Synthetics' products
- Research, Design, and Implement system and physics simulation models
- Profile and optimize technologies for simulation
- Review and provide feedback on technical designs and code written by other engineers
- Work in a team-oriented environment closely together with the other departments of Meta Immersive Synthetics to help advance our products
- Systems or physics modeling experience
- C++ knowledge and experience
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Computer Science / Engineering, or similar
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Full professional communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience
- Strong skills in mathematics and physics
- Experience working with simulators
- Thorough knowledge of both the GPU and CPU
- Military background
- Avid gamer/simulation enthusiast
- Love for military-themed games or flight simulation
- Experience in Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) network protocol
- Top-tier salary
- Flexible working hours outside of core hours
- Work with an award-winning and experienced team in a relaxed and positive atmosphere
- Opportunity to work on the cutting edge of game and aerospace simulation development
- Stable and long-term work environment