Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Full - stack Senior Software Developer for Mission Critical Communication
100 dni temu
As part of the R&D team in Cracow we are creating innovative solutions for our products and systems. Join our team to develop leading end-2-end solutions for ABB Mission Critical Communication systems. You as a team member will work on a cutting-edge communication solutions applicable in wide range of industries evolving in digital age. It is a unique opportunity for you to participate in international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on highly available & reliable network solutions.
- Becoming an expert in the Network Management Solutions development and design;
- Being responsible for evolution of front-end and back-end software with the strong focus on User Experience;
- Representing your domain in the team and be a driver for implementing best-practices and innovations.
- BSc or MSc degree in the Computer Science or related field;
- You are experienced SW developer (3+ years);
- You can’t live without new features of Java 8;
- OOP design principles and TDD are not just a buzzwords for you and writing a clean code is just the way you work;
- You are familiar with Linux;
- We are international team, so you can easily speak and write in English. You will be using it on the daily basis;
- You are a team player, with the ability to bridge different interests and know-hows. We work as a team, we leave ego aside;
- You are open for challenges and you think out-of-the-box. Being innovative with legacy code always requires creativity.
Additional advantage will be:
- Agile (SCRUM) / Lean UX;
- Knowledge of Java Spring framework would be nice to have;
- Knowledge of modern trends in the User Interface design and implementation (Single Page Application, Material Design);
- Knowledge of Java UI frameworks and / or Web-based technologies (like but not limited to: Angular, React.js, Bootstrap /Material.io);
- You have read about Microservices Architecture and even better if you have already worked with it;
- Experience in developing Network Management Solutions or knowledge of the networking domain would be a nice addition.
- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile/SAFe methodology;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Self-dependent job in dynamic, international environment;
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.