Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let's Fish, Wild Hunt and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Due to the constant growth of the company we're looking for creative people who'd join our team. If you're looking for a job with great people, friendly and stress-free atmosphere, and a lot of challenges - come to us!
We're currently looking for a Fullstack Developer for one of our projects.
- Own systems vertically from the backend to the player-facing UX using Unity3D engine and Java server;
- Collaborate with game designers and artists to design, prototype, and implement compelling gameplay experiences;
- Mentoring collaborators and providing general design guidance.
- Minimum 3 years of software engineering experience;
- Good Knowledge of Java;
- Experience in developing client-server architecture;
- Good math & algorithmic skills;
- Knowledge of GIT or other version control system;
- Experience in working with non-relational databases (best: Redis);
- Comfortable with extending and improving an established code base.
- Leadership potential or previous leadership experience;
- Knowledge of Unity 3D or other game engines;
- Good knowledge of C# language
- Commercial experience or hobby projects that you can show;
- Experience with developing mobile games or applications;
- Passion for games.
- A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate for games!
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / Field games etc.)
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Fresh fruit in the office and pizza days! :)
Ten Square Games S.A.
ABOUT TEN SQUARE GAMES
Ten Square Games is one of the biggest mobile games development company in Poland, with years of experience providing entertainment for millions of players worldwide. We excel at free-to-play games that simulate the most popular outdoor hobbies. The studio is currently working on several mobile projects that you can check in our portfolio.
Ten Square Games was founded in 2011 in Wrocław, Poland, with a mission of experimenting with unique 3D game ideas targeted at social web. What started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-metre apartment, quickly developed into a company with nearly 250 people on board that serve 21 million active players.
Currently, at TSG we’re expanding more and more into the mobile market while still developing our greatest browser games. We focus on 3D simulation hobby games for people who seek outdoor experiences on their mobile devices, like fishing or hunting games. Our games are available on all major social platforms, a network of partner sites, as well as on Google Play, App Store and Microsoft Store.
As a fast-growing team of game development enthusiasts we create a challenging work environment open to anybody truly passionate about social entertainment.