We are looking for an experienced game designer to help us bring new worlds to life. If creating new game mechanics and connecting them together with both existing and new projects is something you are passionate about, then we would like you on our team. Primary tasks include organizing and creating design documentation, fine-tuning of individual mechanics so that they feel good both visually and mechanically as well as discussing player perception and the look & feel during gameplay to fine-tune the experiences to satisfactory levels.
Our focus currently is on PC games, but will expand to consoles in the future.
- Ability to create and design game mechanics
- Ability to understand technical limitations when designing
- Ability to communicate with people in all teams in order to implement said designs into games
- Create and collect feedback on your designs and adapt as necessary
- 3 years of experience or commercially released projects
- Ability to communicate in English and very good English writing skills
- Ability to use Unreal Engine 4 efficiently
- Ability to prototype your ideas independently
Every application should include CV & Design Examples / Show of Implementation. Applications without them will not be considered.