IMG ARENA is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA, European Tour, NHL, UFC, EFL and others, we fundamentally understand both the value of our clients’ content and the most effective ways to deliver best-in-class innovations to the viewer experience.
Working at IMG Arena is a fast-paced, fun and challenging, defined by an intense focus on innovation. We work harder and smarter than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in the products and services we offer.
Launched in 2012, IMG ARENA leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports.
The Sports Service - Official Data Collection Network will establish, run and grow across different geographies and sports a global data collection network of data collectors to gather live sports data. The team will run the recruitment, training, event scheduling and quality control of data collectors’ work (using our bespoke tools and fast path data collection platform) and manage quality control and data integrity of the data collected.
- Supporting the Head of Game Supervision, the Games Supervisions Manager will be responsible for ensuring that Data Collector Supervisors are scheduled across all events, providing the necessary monitoring, reporting and escalations in line with the Integrity and Data Quality requirements. Working hours are aligned to sporting events across the world and will require liaising with teams whose working hours are in line with live sporting events.
- Ensure the capacity requirements for data collector supervisors are identified and training take place in time for data collectors to allow them to conduct the role
- Work with the scheduling team to ensure that the scheduling processes always provide enough data collector supervisors for the upcoming schedule of sporting events
- Ensuring there are processes in place to monitor the activity of data collector supervisors and to receive monitoring reports and escalations
- Resolve issues and identify continuous improvements to game supervision processes and tools
- Support testing of new processes, tools and onboarding of new sports
- Identifying quality and integrity incidents and taking part in the subsequent investigation and report associated with the incidents.
- Good written and spoken English, capable of communicating with colleagues across the globe for whom most English will be their second language.
- Will be motivated to get things right, ensuring all events are covered for all game days, and that the focus is always on the data quality
- Familiar with multiple device platforms and communications packages, in order to communicate remotely with individual data collector supervisors throughout the globe
- Able to operate without oversight to ensure game day activities complete successfully. Confident enough to identify, articulate and implement ideas for continuous improvement.
- Able to work with a distributed team to ensure that the overall goals of the Official Data Collection Network are achieved and cross-team issues are quickly identified and resolved.
- Good understanding and passion for our business – sport!
- Permanent position
- Permanent contract
- The role based in Poland
- Hybrid work
- International project
- Private health-care
- Life insurance
- 10 days of additional holiday
- Refreshing Fridays (shorter work time during summer)
- Company events
- No dress code
- Good vibes.