Aon sets up and manages online benefit platforms for our clients. In the role of Configuration Analyst you will support this process by building and configuring platforms in line with our clients exact specifications. Building on your passion for getting things right, this role will challenge you to test new tools, identify and solve problems, and make sure everything is working correctly!
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
You will be responsible for the quality of the client data in the Aon system for the projects they work on. You will be:
- Configuring the flexible benefit platforms in line with client expectations
- Resolving issues and risks to ensure that the platform is working correctly
- Taking ownership to eliminate defects that arise from user acceptance testing
- Supporting system releases by helping to test new platforms
- English at B2+ level (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be working with colleagues from all over the world
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to think logically to solve problems and find appropriate solutions
- High level of persistence when testing new platforms to eliminate errors
- Knowledge of System Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) process and SQL preferred
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.