JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Closing of each period end in accordance with IFRS and SOX requirements
- Understanding of core General Ledger and Fixed Asset end to end processes
- Identification of the areas for continuous improvement to drive productivity and strengthen the control environment across R2R process
- Take responsibility for the processing of accounting entries through month end, quarter end and year end meeting all deadlines
- Ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and on a timely basis in line with internal SLA's
- Ensure quality control checks are completed, verified and actioned where necessary
- Assist Corporate Accounting by resolving any data check issues arising from the Group Consolidation close process each month
- Have a University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- At least 1 year experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Experience in an GL accounting related role
- Strong command of English Language
- Have SAP experience essential (FI and CO) ideally in SAP 4 HANA
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good presentation and analytical skills