Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
3 dni temu
Due to rapid growth of our organization, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our Finance and Accounting projects. We are currently seeking individuals who could take part in process documentation and transition of AP and AR processes and would form a core part of the F&A team.
- Preparing process documentation and knowledge transfer notes
- Providing high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Communication with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Taking part in implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Accurate and timely postings in general ledger (journals, intercompany transactions, fixed assets transactions)
- Processing IC transactions and confirmations
- Fixed assets and project accounting (PAR)
- Preparing accounts reconciliations
- Performing month-end closing activities
- Preparing reports and breakdowns as required and requested by clients and/or Supervisor
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations and work instructions
- Supporting implementation and maintenance of internal financial controls and/or work instructions
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and automation
- Being responsible for migration of accounting processes from other countries
- At least 2-5 years of experience in accounting area, knowledge of and practical experience with GL preferred
- Preferred experience in transition process (including creating documents)
- Experience with knowledge transfer processes will be an advantage
- Communicative English language (at least B2-both written and verbal)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- SAP knowledge will be a plus
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Opportunity to gain transition experience within F&A area
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Possible trainings with international specialists
- Convenient location and new office building
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends!
To apply please send your CV in English.
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company,
please, do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway.
We might be able to help you find the right job offer in the future!
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:Cognizant.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.