As Global Benefits Analyst you will be part of a dynamic Consulting Team in Krakow. You will support research and analytical projects related to benefits offered by Aon’s global multinational clients helping them make data driven decisions.
Working model: hybrid
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
You will be working with Aon colleagues globally to ensure local advice and services meet client expectations and commitments, including:
- Conducting Market Research on benefits provided or mandated by different countries and commonly offered by employers
- Analyzing trends on benefits market worldwide
- Preparing benchmarking reports to help Aon’s clients shape their benefits strategy
- Running local and global Benefits Surveys projects
- Supporting benefits data quality using Aon’s technology platform – Greater Insight
- Creating new reporting products for internal and external clients
- Participating in projects aimed at data and process improvement
If you are looking for a place where you can shape your career, take advantage of various training programs and build up your skills step-by-step, this is a perfect match! Even if you don't have much experience, you will learn with a dynamic, diverse and supportive team who will introduce you to the fascinating world of benefits. The role gives you an opportunity to expand your research, analytical and interpersonal skills, then also can shape your own path based on your personal strengths and creativity. You will be responsible for managing your own workload and organizing your day according to tasks required, but you will always receive help, if needed.
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role would be useful, but we're much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills
- Experience in using MS Office applications
- Excellent English, especially writing skills – you need to be the least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be drafting reports for clients
- Spanish, French or German language on at least B2+ level
- Additional language will be an asset
- Good organizational skills since you'll need to balance multiple projects at the same time and handle time effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel skills, identifying possible improvements, risk responsiveness,
- High attention to details, strong problem-solving skills
- Power BI experience will be a strong asset
- Handling work streams in a project, working effectively in project team, leading and collaborating with others
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines under time pressure, managing own and assigned team’s projects workload
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.