At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting. The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London. We are planning to employ about 80 highly-skilled professionals.
One vacancy requires a highly capable leader who will be responsible for talent and capability development across our global organization. This individual will be required to own our global capability framework and manage the delivery of targeted training and development interventions.
- Capability development and training strategy and execution across the entire Global Finances organization scope including Genpact.
- Role is expected to collaborate with broader global finance transformation team and other corporate learning and development teams to ensure an integrated/aligned approach to capability building through best practice frameworks covering Leadership, Compliance, Business skills and Technical skills.
- Role will have direct alignment to the Record to Report (R2R) Global Process Tower with accountability to identify capability requirements of the team, assess proficiency gaps and identify/delivery learning interventions to address.
- Role will assume team leadership responsibility for tower aligned capability/service management team members in Poznan, San Jose and Kuala Lumpur; as well as indirect leadership responsibility for Genpact counterpart roles.
- In this role you will be responsible for identification and assessment of capability and training needs
- Development of training strategy will be also a highly important part of your duties
- You will be responsible for creation, delivery and management of suitable learning programs specifically integrated with Global Finance, especially R2R requirements
- Moreover, you will have chance to train and coach problem solving skills by preparing development programs and workshops
- Your responsibilities include establishment and leadership of practice teams
- Furthermore, you will have direct responsibility for teams in, San Jose, Kuala Lumpur and indirect responsibility for aligned roles in Genpact (2 direct reports)
- Basic qualifications:
- University degree in Business/Finance/Accounting area or related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a corporate environment related to Global Finance Services
- Experience working with diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience working with business support in learning and development projects
- Understanding of financial processes
- Team leadership and management experience
- Working knowledge of Lean management tools & techniques
- Knowledge of capability building programs
- Strong communication skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Free car and bike parking
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.