Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Global Compliance Manager
130 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 2103311, z dnia 2018-10-12
ADB is a one-stop shop offering innovative and high-quality full system solutions for content distributors, TV operators and property owners, who want to deliver best-in-class video, broadband and IoT services to their customers. ADB combines innovation, software and hardware expertise with user expectations to provide reliable and fully integrated products with a guarantee of on-time deployment and long-term support. The company is a valued partner of choice to service providers and operators around the globe. ADB’s solutions empower the world’s leading content distributors, Pay-TV and broadband operators.
ADB has a passionate and dedicated team of about 500 people, including an almost 400 strong engineering team. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America.
Global Compliance Manager
Miejsce pracy: lubuskie / Zielona Góra
You will be working in an international environment in an energized, proactive team, being responsible for both internal and external customer-centered compliance efforts.
- Keeping up with current legislation / certification requirements related to ADB products (e.g. hardware design directives – RED, ROHS, Eco Design, Reach etc.)
- Responsible for Product Compliance related to broadband gateways – serving as Product Validation Engineer in Milan - defining tests for gateways and other broadband products in cooperation with the Equipment Manufacturer
- Global responsibility and ongoing activity focused on ISO and related certifications (ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 (45001), 27001 readiness, GDPR)
- Serving as the global lead in preparing for ISO 27001 compliance, 9001 external audits (e.g. collecting, negotiating offers, collating and reviewing control evidence) minimum once annually
- Assist in conducting internal audits and in the continual process improvement
- Serve as the internal contact point and supporting ad hoc customer audits, security questionnaires and risk assessment requests.
- Assist in the development, update and enhancements on security and operational documents such as policies, programs and procedures as they relate to compliance topics.
- Describing, establishing and supporting risk management process & Compliance activities in CEE, driving and leading Compliance reviews
You need to be:
- Detail focused and not adverse to process and checklists
- Customer focused both internally and externally
- With a strong sense of ownership and transparent acceptance of responsibility
- A positive team player with the ability to work collaboratively across teams, showing global understanding and ability to work with other cultures
- Highly organized - able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a very results oriented business with complex projects and short time to deliver
- A desire to always improve
- Flexibility and a “can do” attitude
- Solid English communication skills - both verbal and written, Polish as mother tongue
- Strong interpersonal skills
- University degree and 3-5 years of previous compliance and audit experience, preferably in hi-tech or telecommunications / consumer products sector
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO (27001, 9001:2015) standards and related requirements is a must – English versions, as well as GDPR
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 14001:2015 as well as 18001 (soon 45001) as a plus
- Working knowledge of the audit lifecycle and related activities
- Proven experience with ISO standards implementation, management, auditing, ongoing improvement
- Strong background in MS Office, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attractive salary
- Comfortable working conditions
- Trainings and development
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists
- Employee benefits
- Social activities