At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
This is a global role located in the regional Finance hubs which will allow to work together with teams in regional Finance hub and share best practice and knowledge as well as working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
Global IFRS 16 Service Delivery Lead will train newly created team, oversight process and performance. This role is also expected to work closely with R2R Global Process Owner and IFRS16 Process Improvement Expert and be the IFRS16 Subject Matter Expert.
- First, you will play a key role tset up team for success, working with Project Team.
- Post-transition, your responsibilities will include – but not exhaustively:
- Accountable for day tday delivery of operations, embedding and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs), ensuring (internal) customer issues are identified and promptly resolved
- Ensuring robust Business Continuity Planning and Risk Management of internal controls and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes performed by BPO
- Active part of the IFRS16 project delivery team supporting the project as and when required
- Provide IFRS16 guidance tBusiness
- Ensure the data is maintained accurately in Tagetik system
- Ensure that your team members are trained tbe subject matter expert on IFRS16 accounting.
- Ensure all activities are compliant tGSK’s policy and agreed processes.
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of area of specialization (fixed assets accounting or master data management)
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working with SOX
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Financial Reporting or Audit firm
- Service Delivery Manager or Process Manager experience in R2R
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience of working in a corporation environment
- Team management experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Lean management tools & techniques
- Willingness and availability ttake part in migration processes
- Preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of SAP will be preferred
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- We are a high performing talented team whsupport our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission timprove the quality of human life, by enabling people tdmore, feel better and live longer
- Contributing tcreation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding tset financial area
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan and GSK’s shared value plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Company Car
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.