At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan whwill be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
This is a global role located in the regional Finance hubs which will allow twork together with teams in regional Finance hub and share best practice and knowledge as well as working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
IFRS16 Process Improvement Expert is expected tidentify any gaps in the current process, refine the process and support stabilisation of activities. The Process Improvement Expert will alsbe working with the IFRS16 project lead and Service Delivery Lead testablish adequate KPIs and SLAs tmonitor day tday operations effectively and proactively identify future challenges.
- First, you will play a key role tensure team in India can perform defined process with confidence and able tprovide ‘best-in-class’ service tinternal stakeholders
- Post-transition, your responsibilities will include – but not exhaustively:
- Act as a Process Expert on identified R2R business processes and related systems
- Build in depth R2R process & system knowledge for defined area tsupport BPon issue resolution
- Build remote user knowledge through design & delivery of adequate training
- Drive process improvement & standardisation - identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement for process under responsibility timpact positively KPIs, Cost tServe & Customer experience.
- Identify and Promote best practice and drive compliance tstandard practices across the R2R BPteams
- Work with Global Process Owner on transformation, Process or Technology Improvement Initiatives
- Review and monitor Control tensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan tensure risk are mitigated. Act as control champion for his /her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded at BPO. Recommend control design improvement tRisk and Compliance.
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues tService Delivery Lead, Regional Leader and Global Process Owner
- Feed intR2R GSK Strategy via Service Delivery Lead
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of area of specialization (fixed assets accounting or master data management)
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Minimum 5 years of experience post qualification
- Experience of working on a Process or Technology improvement project
- Experience of working with SOX
- Experience of working in a corporation environment
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory?
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Lean management tools & techniques
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience as R2R Super User or Subject Matter Expert for are of specialization preferred
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.