JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This new position plays a very important role in delivering on the Transformation of Global Mobility in JTI. It brings together all operational activities of Mobility under one roof covering both the customer-facing client services pillar as well as numerous processes linked to payroll, tax and compliance covering the entire assignment lifecycle. The incumbent is accountable to ensure top quality operational delivery of all mobility activities to the business for JTI’s approximately 800+ assignees in over 60 countries.
He/she will achieve this by acting as the guardian of the Mobility policy, ensuring its integrity and consistent application, is accountable for monthly mobility payroll and plays the role of Global Business Product Owner for the mobility technology platform which supports these activities.
- Take day-to-day accountability for the entire portfolio of Mobility operational services provided to mobility stakeholders: assignees, P&C community and the broader business. This covers both the customer facing Client Services side as well as related payroll, tax and compliance operations
- Act as guardian of the Mobility policy and processes including exception management (policy, payroll, compliance)
- Act as Global Business Product Owner for the mobility technology platform (Assignment Pro) and the prime contact for the system provider. Manage project and change management activities to ensure best in class technology solutions to support various processes within Mobility at JTI
- Responsible for the day-to-day mobility vendor operational relationship (incl. contract, invoicing approval, etc.). Oversee vendor activities and support specifically related to taxation, relocation, mobility-specific data providers and technology ensuring deliverables as per Service Level Agreements are achieved
- Be accountable for continuous improvement of the Service Delivery model such as identifying efficiencies, simplification and further standardization
- Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the direct and indirect team
You as a professional
- University degree in Management, Economics, Finance, Human Resources qualification desirable
- Very good working knowledge of customer service, payroll and tax
- 10 + years in HR / Finance roles, preferably with experience of Mobility in a multinational and Global Business Service (GBS) environment
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
You as a person
- Business minded with ability to balance operational requirements with the broader strategic view
- Strong focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to simplify complexity, embrace and drive change effectively
- Strong customer service mindset with solid communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize day-to-day responsibilities to meet established deadlines
- Ability to manage financial controls and risks, solve problems and make quick decision
- Ability to balance Company and employee interests in an objective and fact-based manner