Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Global OTC Leader
109 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Single Point of Contact for Global F&A SDO Lead, Account Leadership (Accenture) and GBS F&A Director and his direct reports (Client).
- Coordinate Service Delivery Operations for the Client across Delivery Centers
- Define and drive the Management Operating System for Global O2C Operations
- Provide Guidance and Support to the Global Functional Leads for Billing, Disputes, Collections & Cash, O2C Global Process Owner including coaching, training & development, engagement, succession planning, talent management
- Provide Support to Account Leadership Team [Change Order Process, Compliance, Issue Resolution, Negotiations]
- Provide Support to the Client Finance Management Team [Financial Planning, Variance Analysis, Cost-to-Serve initiatives, ARC/RRC]
- Act as the Escalation Point for The Client Stakeholders [e.g. GBS Delivery Managers, Vendor Manager as per governance model]
- Address performance issues across Delivery Centers, define the operational approach and implement continuous improvement
- Manage supply and demand, service quality, and processes to meet delivery expectations
- Implement the levers to achieve targets including operational excellence, transformation and innovation framework
- Support account quality review process if required
- Proactively improve client and customer relationships working with Global F&A SDO Lead and other Account Leadership team members
- Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets, as well as the achievement of cost-to-serve targets
- Deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies across Delivery Centers
- Implement / modify standard SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics for area
- Resolve performance issues with SDO leadership
- May review and validate specific solution configuration/deal shaping to ensure delivery capability will achieve client expectations. Work with applicable delivery leadership to sign-off on the solution
- Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability
- As appropriate, partner with Mobilization leadership to improve and execute service transition
- 7+ years’ experience managing teams in an outsourced / operations environment with multilingual teams
- Management of large teams (upward of 50 people)
- Multi party management i.e. subcontractors, client, other vendors etc.
- Demonstration of ability to meet SLA’s / metrics
- Revenue / financial management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Change Management experience
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Proven focus on Continuous improvement and adding value to clients
- Exposure to meeting sales targets
- Work with Accounts Manager to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna