Ogłoszenie numer: 4987607, z dnia 2021-07-19
Peoplescout/ TBI Outsourcing Poland Sp. z o.o
PeopleScout is a global leader and an award-winning recruitment company. We help many global companies hire the people they need. From the UK to Australia and North America we support them all right from our Kraków office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Global Recruiter / Senior Recruiter
Miejsce pracy: lubuskie
Global Recruiter/Senior Recruiter
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Monthly Salary:7.000 PLN gross - 10.500 PLN gross depending on experience
Hours: Full Time & Part Time
Shifts: Within our opening hours of 8am-8pm
If you work in recruitment but are looking for a sustainable and rewarding career; we can help by giving you global recruitment experience with well-known client brands; whilst providing an inhouse feel; with a focus on service and not financials and you’ll be surrounded by a supportive team.
Our clients are some of the world’s leading global organisations, so it’s vital that we’re ready to meet their needs. As such, we’re building a large and new team of Recruitment specialists who will support clients based in North America. We’re looking for a range of people to join the team, from experienced Senior Recruiters, through to specialist Recruiters and those just starting out in their careers.
You'll have the freedom and accountability to fill client vacancies by using a wide range of sourcing and attraction methods, providing consultancy advice to build fantastic external relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
Your responsibilities will vary from client to client and will play to your strengths – you could work on just one part of the recruitment process, whilst other clients may require our end-to-end service. This means taking briefs from hiring managers, putting together sourcing/attraction plans, approaching passive candidates/headhunting, screening applications, interviewing, closing offers of employment through to facilitating the onboarding and vetting process.
Combining our in-house structured training programme with access to a leading training platform from LinkedIn; we’ll help you gain a detailed understanding of how we like to manage clients and help them fill vacancies.
What else do I need to know?
You’ll work in our vibrant office in Kraków as well as having the opportunity to partially work from home, and you’ll be a key part of our global support team, helping our clients find the right people for the job.
As you’ll be supporting our clients in the USA, you’ll work on a rotational shift pattern within the team, that covers our operational hours of 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday. Within this, our aim is to give as much flexibility to our teams as possible, whilst supporting our clients’ needs too.
Who we’re looking for
- Your ability to work with your team to deliver a high touch recruitment service will be your key to success. You'll be comfortable building effective relationships, with external hiring managers and senior internal stakeholders alike.
- Your keen eye for detail, coupled with your natural curiosity about people and their backgrounds will help you in engaging and influencing the people you find, as some of the roles we work on can be challenging.
You'll also have:
- Tenacity and creativity to fill even the most specialist of roles the first time
- Ability to build positive and proactive client and candidate relationships
- Ability to plan and adapt recruitment campaigns within changing business priorities
- Proficiency in communicating effectively in English
Experience in a recruiting role that includes a variety of skill sets either in an agency, RPO, or in-house is really important.
What’s in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you’ll enjoy a wide range of company benefits, including:
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- Cooperation with energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!
- Late shift allowance (only if you work late shift)
- Occasional working from home (home office)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city center
TBI Outsourcing Poland Sp. z o.o