Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Global Trainee for Finance & Business Control
22 dni temu
The ABB Global Trainee Program (GTP) for Finance and Business Control is designed for recent graduates who are looking for an international career in the finance and business control sector. During the Global Trainee Program you will be exposed to a variety of ABB operations in different countries (cross-functional, cross-divisional) – all of which have a positive impact on the world around us. The program comprises training in the form of hands-on working experience and “off-the-job” formal training days, making the GTP the perfect start to your career.
The assignments are of six months each; they include:
The first 6 months are spent at the ABB office in your home country. Thereafter, you will have the opportunity to move to ABB’s Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland for another 6 months, where you will gain an overview of ABB's operations and work on a more strategic level in one of our finance group functions. Finally, the third assignment, which may last 6-12 months, will bring you to yet another country to gain further international experience and increase your responsibility. After successful completion of the program, you will be offered a permanent position in one of our local units in your home country
Your assignments will give you an insight into the following areas:
- Operational Controlling: accounting and reporting according to US-GAAP guidelines, rolling forecast reporting, business and product features, project controlling and analysis, cash flow management, financial and risk analysis;
- Strategic Controlling and Finance: value creation and shareholder value, business planning and evaluation, strategic planning and development;
- Personal Development: corporate mission and values, international and virtual teamwork, leadership and management skills, presentation, communication and motivational skills, innovation and creativity.
- Recent graduates (MSc level studies or equivalent) with good grades in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related majors;
- no more than 1.5 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluency in English (additional languages welcome;
- Global mindset, with a passion to work in diverse cultures;
- Mature, balanced personality with good communication skills;
- Team player who is flexible and open to new ideas.
We offer a challenging and exciting job in an international, multidisciplinary environment. As a member of a company with global operations, your personal development will benefit from opportunities offered by a global company including training of personal skills, early responsibilities, worldwide professional contacts, and international assignments with limited duration inside the ABB Group.
Find out more about the trainee program for Finance & Business Control by using the following link: http://new.abb.com/careers/opportunities/graduates-entry-level/trainee-programs/finance-gtp
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application via our online careers tool.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.