Arteria G Partner Sp. z o.o. specializes in digital marketing and online advertising since 2011.
We offer complex business solutions to top clients in Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania and other countries.
If you would like to be a part of an amazing multicultural company and you are interested in growing your career in digital marketing, we might have a great opportunity for you!
Currently, we are looking for candidates to join our company at the following position:
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile global client who specializes in digital marketing and online advertising. As a Google Ads Strategist you would be responsible for the overall key customer service process.
- Great career in a digital marketing industry
- Vibrant, multicultural environment
- Career & personal development programs
- Access to modern work tools
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly performance bonus (incl. team trips)
- Relocation package (incl. housing & travel costs)
- Modern, comfortable and well located office space
- Day to day management of the Google Ads campaigns including launching, monitoring, optimisation and results reporting
- Establishing and maintaining long lasting business relationships
- Helping the customers’ to grow their business by advising on the advertising strategies, products, trends and budgets
- Ongoing analysis of results in terms of achieving the objectives set
- Setting up priorities and own workload management
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Romanian
- Communicative level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to communicate easily (building relationship, presenting & negotiating)
- Ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Previous customer service or sales experience is always an asset
- Communication skills
- Goal orientation
- Resilience & adaptability
- Creative thinking & pro-activeness
- Time management & multitasking
- Process & strategic thinking